Monday, March 05, 2012

New Parts Spread

While the wrenches haven't come out to start putting on the parts, I thought I should at least get everything out and take some nice pictures of what will soon be going on my car. Over the past month, this is what I've had delivered.


Here is the gas tank from Glenn's Performance with rear sump.


Here is my fuel system. Aeromotive A1000, bypass regulator, and two filters. All with -10 AN fittings, this will move some serious fuel!

The King of Carbs, an 1150 Ultra Dominator Race carb.

A look down the 4 barrels.

To give you a better understanding of the size of this monster.


Edelbrock Super Victor Intake.



Topped off with the King.




The total package. In addition to the items above, there's an MSD cap/rotor, set of 8 Autolite plugs, intake/exhaust/distributor gaskets, and rtv.


It's getting down to the wire, considering how much work I have ahead of me. A lot of it is pretty straight forward. The new wiring harness, proper relays, and controllers/toggles will be the most time consuming. As long as I can find a good 2-3 solid days to work over the next few months, I should have no problem hitting the road by the first week of June. That's the plan!

No comments: