Friday, March 02, 2012

All shipments have arrived - Assembly required

A few days ago I received the last of my orders. Now, to find time to install everything. My fuel system will be getting a serious upgrade, from tank to intake. Below is a list of what I've got piled up.

Edelbrock Super Victor intake
Holley 1150 Dominator,
Aeromotive A1000 pump
Aeromotive Regulator
(2) Aeromotive fuel filters
Stock gas tank modified by Glenn's Performance with baffles, sump, and fittings (looks badass!)
MSD cap/rotor
Autolite Plugs
EZ Wiring harness

I hope to get started on installing everything within the next month. In addition, I still need some fuel fittings, lines, and relays for my fuel pump and fans. While not quite accomplishing everything I wanted to this winter, these changes should make a significant impact on my power and performance. Look for a follow up with installation of parts soon.

No comments: