Monday, August 09, 2010

She's got a pulse

Finished up a little more electrical tonight. Now have the front and rear harnesses all done, though need to reroute the wires going to the starter away from the headers. I bumped the engine over once just to make sure all things were a go. I checked out the front and rear lights, which also worked fine. Well, the headlights don't work yet, as I need a couple new lights because the terminals came off with the harness. It was nice to here the engine at least turn over. The ignition is also all wired up. I just need to install the gauges, prime the engine, poor in the coolant, drop in the distributor, and pour some gas in and it should fire up. Probably another day or two. I do have some wires inside the car that broke off at the terminals and need repaired, but nothing some crimp on connectors couldn't fix for the time being.





No comments: