Thursday, August 26, 2010

NMCA Drag Racing at Milan Dragway

While at the Woodward Dream Cruise last weekend, promoters were handing out free tickets to Milan Dragway for this weekend. I didn't think much of it until I was in the garage today listening to the radio. That's when I realized that this weekend the NMCA (National Muscle Car Association) come to Milan Dragway. We're talking 6 second/200+ mph street cars! We have a wedding to attend on Saturday in Adrian, MI, but will be back and heading to Milan on Sunday. They are even offering free spectator tickets online. I have a neighbor who said just the other day "I guess I'll have to go watch a drag race some day, as I really don't understand what the appeal is." Well, I offered up two of the tickets I had to him and his wife, and perhaps I'll give him a ride around the block in the Camaro, to lay the ground work. This will be some good racing, check it out!

NMCA Drag Racing

Milan Dragway

No comments: