Friday, July 05, 2013

My Girls


I've been dragging my feet lately regarding my blog. As you can see above, there is a very good reason for that.  On 6/18/2013 Lily Mae Chesher was born into this world, and another little girl was added to our family.  She has been nothing short of spectacular!  So as you can imagine, my time and sleep isn't quite back to normal yet.



Now that's not to say I haven't found time to slip out to the garage a few times.  In fact, for the first time, our first daughter Emma Sue joined me and got a little dirty.  Her curiosity got the better of her, and before long she was playing with my wrenches.  I took a minute to show her how and ratchet wrench works.  She then took the wrench, put it on the driver side studs across from my, and began wrenching away.  She also got to sit in the Camaro for the first time while I fired it up.  Though a little startled, she thought it was pretty cool.  She has already been back out to the garage a few times since, and it appears I've gained a little helper.




As far as progress goes, I have my Wilwood rear brakes installed, but still have to finish up the plumbing.  Something I didn't take into account is the lack of brackets on the Moser M9 for my plumbing, so I will be adding a couple brackets prior to running the lines.  I hope to get the remaining fittings and parts ordered today and finish up the brakes next week.  I then plan on getting the driveshaft ordered within a week or two, and I will be ready to cruise at that point.  I will try and get my brake installation photos uploaded today and post them.

No comments: