Saturday, May 19, 2012

2012 Billetproof - Ypsilanti, MI

001

Hudson Dealership/Service station. Still in operation, servicing Hudsons, it also serves as a museum.  I will be sure to visit this place, along with the museum next door, this summer.


Just spent the morning with my daughter at Billetproof in Ypsilanti, MI.  There were about 200 cars at the show while we were there, but there was a semi-steady stream of cars still coming in even as we left.  The setting really couldn't be any better, with a river with rapids running along side the park.  Then, historic Ypsilanti, aka Depot Town, was just a block away.

One of these days this summer I hope to make a trip back to check out both the Hudson Dealership/Service station which is still up and running, along with the Ypsilanti Automotive Museum next to it.  The weather was perfect, and you can't beat walking on grass to check out cars.  I'll take that over concrete or asphalt any day of the week.  Below is just a sampling of the cars, you can check out more on my flickr account linked at the bottom. Not my best pictures, as the bright sun and perhaps not the best setting on my camera led to some pictures somewhat washed out.

144
012 016 019 023 040 048 058 076 078 090 097 122

 More Photos from 2012 Billetproof - Ypsilanti, MI

No comments: