Friday, March 28, 2014

Camaro Update: 3-26-2014

Continuing work on the engine, I installed my 1150 Dominator and air cleaner.  The air cleaner will be coming back off, but for now, it helps clear up work space on the bench.  I recently got a couple of new bushings for the rear case of my trans, and got the new bushing installed without issues.  So, I have an extra bearing...which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  With the case bearing installed, I can start reassembling the guts, starting from the bottom.  While trans progress has been lacking, I think a couple of solid days on it will accomplish a lot.






1150 cfm is one monster of a carb!



One of the coolest looking carbs out there.



Air cleaner with open element lid installed.



Crank pulley isntalled.



Wiring FINALLY covered up in the trunk.  I still need to do the interior and engine bay.



Fuel pump wiring in the trunk covered.

No comments: