Wednesday, April 04, 2012

2013 Dodge Viper

The Viper is back with a vengeance! Packing 640 hp and 600 ft/lbs of torque (My Camaro would still embarrass it). I'm glad the Viper will once again be built right here in Detroit, and it should live up to it's reputation. There is no denying, one glance at this car, it's definitely a Viper. I guess I just expected something completely new and fresh, and instead, see what appears to be the same basic car, revised yet again. On that note, I can't say I like what they did with the front of the car and hood. I think it's mostly the hood. The lines, bulges, and curves just look a bit too rice-burner-ish for my taste. While somewhat critical of the design, I welcome the Viper back to the party with open arms. Now, let's get a REAL video, not some Nancy pussy-footin' around in a car that is meant to do burnouts, powerslides, and hard accelerations.

No comments: