Friday, December 28, 2012

Thank You Santa!

Santa was pretty good to me this year.  He brought me a couple of tail light housings for which I have put off buying for at least 2 years.  In the mean time, I have sported a tail light with the reverse lense missing.  While I gave my wife a healthy list of "suggestions," she had said before, she was tired of looking at a busted tail light, so it apparently shot to the top of the list.

In addition, I will be pooling my money I got and order up my Moser nodular center section in the next few days or so.  I will also be ordering the gears, bears, and pinion support within the next month.  With a buyer for my 12 bolt, and tax refund just a few months away, I shouldn't have any troubles getting a M9 Moser rear under the car.  Then, come summer, I'm basically a set of sticky tires away from hitting the drag strip.

With our second baby on the way, due in June, any racing will be very limited.  That said, I'd like to make it to the track at least once or twice, and be prepared for several more visits during 2014!

No comments: