Sunday, December 30, 2012

Moser 9" Modular Center Section: Ordered

msr-3250nod.jpg
 
 

Merry Christmas to me!  I just ordered up my Moser 9" modular center section, w/3.25 bearings for 35 spline axles.  Within the next month, I hope to get the gears, bearings, and pinion support out of the way, and then the axle housing/brakes with tax return money and money from selling my 12 bolt out of my car.  Once I have the parts, hopefully in March some time, I want to go full speed ahead getting them in the car.  We have a baby due in June, and that means even less time to work on the car, so I need to have it up and running early this year.  Daddy and his little girl wanna do some cruising, and Momma and new baby will follow behind. (can't fit a rear facing baby seat in my Camaro)

No comments: