Tuesday, October 30, 2012

100,000 Visits

As this blog closes in on 7 years, it recently surpassed 100,000 hits.  I have increased my writings each year, and have to say, it becomes more enjoyable with each passing year.  Gone are the early years when my Camaro still sat parked, in pieces, seemingly a long way away from being road worthy.  Now, when I report on car shows and cruises, my Camaro is often part of the show.  The future looks promising too, as once my Camaro is finished (or close to it), I will start working on my '89 Formula.

In the mean time, life has allowed me to start concentrating a bit on my dad's Challenger.  This weekend I will once again pay them a visit to continue restoration.  Once the underbody is stripped, welding repairs are made, and por-15'd, we will be ordering up a Reilly Motorsports full bolt in front suspension/braking/steering setup.  The modification will greatly improve handling while dropping a significant amount of weight from the front end.

I look to gradually continue this sites growth, contributing more often, and increasing readership.  Here's too a few 100,000 more hits in the future!

No comments: