Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hot Rod Magazine Crusher Camaro Road Trip

Taking a road trip in a 67 Camaro with a blown big block, making 650 hp, and getting 9 mpg...sounds like a blast to me! From time to time, even after just getting my Camaro back on the road, I question if I went a little too far this time. I'm making in the neighborhood of the same 650-700 hp Hot Rod's car is. Problem is...or perhaps I should say, THE DIFFERENCE is, mine is 100% naturally aspirated, and likely closer to 700 hp.

I really don't know how it would do on a 1,000 mile road trip, but just as the Crusher Camaro, I'm sure I would need plenty of tools, as headaches would surely arise. In the end, you can't help but hold the utmost respect for the guys cruising down the highway in a gasoline chuggin' beast of a car, and the Crusher Camaro fits the bill.

No comments: