Sunday, March 06, 2011

Geo Metro Stretched Limo

While out on patrol the other day, a car caught my attention out the corner of my eye. I got a good enough glimpse of it that I knew what it was, and had to turn the scout around to not only get a closer look, but snap a few quick pictures with my phone. What stood before me was a Geo Metro, stretched out into a limo. I was cracking up, yet could appreciate the amount of work somebody put into creating such a monstrosity. I've seen some pretty good hack jobs in my day, and this one probably ranks closer to the middle of the road. As I drove off, taking one last look at the flame job, I was still left scratching my head, why? What would possess somebody to build a Geo Limo?




THIS IS THE MOTOR CITY, THIS IS WHAT WE DO!!!


I'll have to try and get my phone out more often along my day's adventures. While this little gem takes the cake in regards of ANYTHING I've stumbled upon in my life, there are plenty of worthy project cars out there sitting in backyards and alleys, waiting to be saved, or at least stories to be told.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA HA!...Killer!...love the flames!