Monday, June 09, 2014

Washed, filled up, cruised, and Emma approved.


I gave the Camaro a long over due washing, after filling it up the night before.  Then, I managed to talk my daughter Emma into a ride.  At 3.5 years, the only reason she hadn't rode in it before was it lacked sound deadener and the heat, noise, and fumes were a bit much in the cabin.  It's still loud, but once we pulled out of the garage Emma agreed, it wasn't TOO loud.  I'm not sure she stopped smiling the whole time we cruised to downtown Detroit, nor was she scared when I jumped on it, squealed the tires a bit, and grabbed second.  When we arrived home, she said she had fun, and was anxious to go again!  It was the reason I spent so much time this winter getting the car more family/rider friendly, and I think I was as happy as my little girl.  We are ready to hit a cruise night, as well as the Gratiot Cruise next Saturday.  Once our little Lily switches to a front facing seat, we should all be able to pile in the Camaro and make outings a one vehicle trip.

No comments: