Monday, June 09, 2014

Norwalk Raceway Park or Gilmore Car Museum?

Tomorrow, I find myself in the same dilemma that I was in last year, and for the same reason, weather.  The 2014 Hot Rod Powertour makes their stop at Norwalk Raceway Park tomorrow, and I would love to check it out.  Yet like the NMCA event last year, there is a chance of rain.  In this case, it's a 40% by 6 pm.  Thankfully, the chance is less prior to 6 pm.  My second option, as it was last year, is to instead head west and check out the Gilmore Car Museum.  I have long wanted to check out the museum, but have always felt that it's one of those things best enjoyed after the cruise season is over, a rainy day, or even in the dead of winter.  I will make a last minute decision tomorrow morning, whether to head south to Norwalk, or west to Hickory Corners.  Either way, I will be seeing cars, taking pictures, and exposing my girls to the hobby.

No comments: