Friday, February 21, 2014

Roadkill: Episode 25

Yet another awesome episode. The name "Macho Grande" is perhaps the BEST nickname for a vehicle ever. I can't help but laugh every time I here it. I initially assumed that the nut flying off the back of the "General Mayhem" at 30:09 was staged.  Then, I realized what I was watching, and concluded that a nut did likely unintentionally fall off the car. Throwing the El Camino into park to slow down?  Come on man, you know better!  The crusher Camaro I've been following since it's initial build back in the 90's, and played a major role in my purchase of my 69 Camaro.  So much so, that had I not read that article, I'm not even sure I would have bought an old car back then.The Slowpar may have nearly been the slowest of the bunch, but I would still take it over any of their other cars they ran...except MAYBE the Crusher, as I hold a soft spot in my heart for that old car.  Good job guys, keep up the awesome work!







No comments: