Thursday, January 30, 2014

Camaro update: 1/30/2014

Just placed an order with Summit Racing. I have my Wilwood brake proportioning valve/distribution block, TH400 rebuild book, and 5 point racing harness on the way. I also talked to my engine shop today, my engine should be assembled and ready by next week. Also gave Coan Converters a call regarding sending them my torque converter. I hope to have that shipped withing the next few weeks. I will make a trip to National Parts Depot soon to pick up my correct big block chevy frame engine mounts as well as some carpet. I've really been dragging my feet this month, aside from getting the engine inspected and taken to the shop. I need to pick up the pace if I still want to have the car ready early this year. I've got the bug, that's for sure, so my procrastination has not been due to lack of motivation.

No comments: