Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Boys of Bonneville (2011)

I will admit, I had never heard of Ab Jenkins.  I didn't know the full history behind the Bonneville Salt Flats, though I did greatly appreciate the history of it during our visit.  As much as I was amazed by Love the Beast, this movie perhaps even takes it a step further.  Where as Love the Beast addressed our deep connection we often have with our cars, this movie addressed the passion many have to race.  I am glad that The Mormon Meteor III was rescued from the state capitol and preserved by Abs son, Marv.  We WILL return to the flats one day, and seeing this car in person is now on my "to do" list.  This is yet another MUST SEE movie, and one that will be added to my personal collection soon.



The Boys of Bonneville

No comments: