Friday, January 04, 2013

Happy New Year!

2013 will prove to be a very busy year!  2012 couldn't go out without a hitch though.  My first day back from furlough, first police run, and it ended in a car crash with me a little banged up.  That's ok though, it could have been worse, and I'll recover.

I received my Moser 9" nodular center section yesterday.  I plan on ordering the pinion support, bearings, and gears all by months end.  After that, I'm just a housing with axles and brakes away from the rear being complete.  I WILL make it down the track in 2013!

Other things for 2013?  Well, we have our second child on the way, due in June.  I hope to make some serious progress on dad's Challenger, hopefully getting it running and driving before late fall.  Plan is to hopefully get the body work done next winter, with it road ready by 2014.

2013 is looking to be a great year, and I plan on continuing to build this site and offer more for my readers.  Stay tuned for show coverage from the North American International Auto Show just a few weeks away.

No comments: