Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wauseon, OH Cruise Night - Tuesdays

001
 Dad's '95 Formula

While down at my parents over 4th of July, I decided to head on down to Wauseon, OH and check out their Tuesday cruise night.  It wasn't the Super Cruise, which is the 3rd Tuesday of the month, so I didn't expect it to be too large, but I hoped for a 100-200 cars.  Dad offered up his 1995 Pontiac Formula for my wife and I to take, and we hit the road.  About 25 minutes later, we pulled up at the downtown cruise.

Now mind you, it was still 98 degrees outside at 6:30 pm and bright and sunny, so I'm sure that kept quite a few away. Total attendance was a whopping 25 cars!  Still, it was nice to take a ride through the country and take a walk through Wauseon, all while checking out a few cars.  Once dad's Challenger is done, I will be sure to hit up their Tuesday night Super Cruise, as it's definitely a worthy show.

004
 Cool old Power Wagon


007
Nice old Plymouth Coupe



008
Plymouth Cuda


012
1937 Cadillac




020

When you get into the 1940's, I not only have trouble with years, but also the makes.  I think this is a later 1940's Chevy, but don't hold me to it.  I do know this, the color choice is totally 1980's or early 90's.



024
I could almost hear Frank and Mikie saying "That there is pure Americana!"  Cool old sign just off the main street in Wauseon.

Wauseon, OH Cruise Night

1 comment:

Wauseon Cruise Night said...

Thanks for visiting us. The heat has been a factor this year, but there are several merchants and restaurants that are open Tuesday nights to offer some relief. Our last Super Cruise for 2012 is August 21st and if you can't make it out this year: next years Super Cruises are June 17, July 16, and August 20, 2013. Hope to see you there.
Wauseon Cruise Night Committee
wauseon_cruise_night@yahoo.com