Thursday, July 26, 2012

Count down to Cali

Just a quick update as to our travel plans. Our house sitter/guard dog watcher (dad) will be coming up Sunday, and the family and I will be hitting the road for southern California July 30th, pre-dawn! I've bought some maps, bought some books, and quickly kind of lost interest in the one book. I'm thinking, this is a road trip. What fun is trying to plan out stops and sites to see? I think we are gonna drive by the seat of our pants, see what we see, and make it OUR adventure, not an adventure somebody else has already made. We have most of our electronics, devices, coolers, and drinks bought and ready to go. A few odds and ends, snacks, and a clean truck with our luggage packed and we will be ready to hit The Mother Road. To say I'm anxious would be an understatement, I was up until 3:30 am last night just thinking about it. Stay tuned, as there will be MUCH MORE to come.

No comments: