Monday, November 11, 2013

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Coupe

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
Photo courtesy of Car and Driver.
 
"The Z/28 is expected to be pricier than the ZL1"

While I can appreciate what they've done, building a much more track oriented car, I think I'd still pick the ZL1.  In fact, even though it's 300 lbs lighter than the ZL1, a lot of that heft is likely the supercharger and related items.  I'm guessing it's only about 200 lbs lighter than the SS. At a lightened 3,800 lbs, it still seems hefty to me.  I still feel I'd have to pick the SS 1LE, but as much as I'd love one, I just can't see paying the $40k+ to own one.  As cool as they are, I would think I'd much rather have a $20-$30K classic car...or get the wife that 1964 Dodge Polara she'd love to have.

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Coupe - Car and Driver

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is nice, it looks good too. Hope it will be more better.


Regards,
Komatsu Parts