Tuesday, October 15, 2013

2014 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE



 




I have been wondering if GM was going to continue the 1LE Camaro with the redesigned model. Today, I find that it will be in fact continued, with a few upgrades even, at no additional cost. Chevy makes quite a few variations of the Camaro now, from the base V6, to all of the V8 models: SS, Z28, 1LE, and ZL1. Given all of the choices, and after reading all of the reviews, I would absolutely LOVE to own a 1LE. Still plenty of creature comforts to remind me that I'd be driving a new car, yet enough improvements to prove that it's not your typical Camaro. I still hope to get one of these in the coming years, though with so many toys already in my stable, I may have to wait until they are 10+ years old to add one to my collection.

 Hot Rod Magazine: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2SS 1LE

No comments: