Monday, June 03, 2013

1969 Camaro Update - 6/3/2013

I received my Jeg's order a few days ago, and finally got in touch with my friend building my 9" center section.  He has started on it, and expects to have it finished up by today.  If all goes as planned, I will finish securing my fuel lines to the frame and install the rear housing this week.  Upon getting the center section the following week, I should be able to get it installed, take a measurement, and order a drive shaft.  It's highly doubtful that the car will be on the road before our next daughter arrives, but it's still possible.  If nothing else, shortly after our daughter arrives, it WILL be on the road.  I don't foresee making too many cruise nights or car shows this year, but as long as I make Woodward, Hines, a couple cruise nights, and to Milan Drag Strip, I will be one happy camper.

No comments: