Friday, February 17, 2012

Edelbrock BBC #2927 Super Victor

I received my first order of parts from Jeg's yesterday. This batch consists of my Edelbrock BBC Super Victor Intake, exhaust gaskets, distributor gaskets, MSD cap/rotor, and and tube of RTV. I feel like a kid on Christmas!

The Collection.



The Big Dawg. Capable of making power from 3,500-8,500! A 1050 Holley Dominator will look nicely upon it's top.


I have my 69 Camaro gas tank enroute from Glenn's Performance, and will be sure to pass along my own person inspection of it. The tank is not a stock tank, but a tank that has internal baffles, sump, and fittings welded to the back for attaching your lines. The tank seems to be great quality and an equally great price, considering the amount of work done to the tank. Not to mention, Glenn who I talked to on the phone really seemed to know his shit.

After a few more deliveries, I'll have to find the time to get out there and install all these parts. I have my work cut out for me, considering a full rewiring of the car is also on my list. Nothing a few solid days of work can't knock out, but a few solid days are hard to come by.

No comments: