Friday, February 04, 2011

2011 Detroit Autorama February 25-27

Just a reminder that the 2011 Detroit Autorama is just a few weeks away. Always a great show, and arguably WAY more interesting than the North American International Auto Show, I'm as anxious as ever. For the first time in 10 years, I'll be attending the show while having a running/driving classic car of my own stored away for the winter. In fact, I don't believe I had ever attended the Detroit Autorama while my Camaro was still running, only Toledo, Ohio's scaled down version, as I was yet to move to the Detroit region.

This year will be different, as the cars I see, and the ideas I take away, I can actually apply them to my own car. I always enjoyed the Autorama, but it's simply not the same when your ride is not running and in a million pieces. 2011 will be a great year, as right out of the gates, my Camaro is ready to go.

I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and offer plenty of input regarding the show, as I'll be attending all three days (working) and one day before work, to take all my pictures. I've never attended all three days, so this will be a first for me. Stay tuned.

2011 Detroit Autorama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anytone know when the awards presentations will be?