Thursday, July 24, 2014

FINALLY hitting the 1/4 mile

My car hasn't been to the track since 2000. Yeah, you read that right, 14 years! I have been preparing to get back to the track for most of that time, more so in the past 4 years since it has been back on the road. I come back with a vengeance, with a full cage, 200 extra hp, bullet proof 9", and some sticky Mickey's out back. Tomorrow, I head to Norwalk, now Summit Motorsports Park. The car is loaded and ready to go, and I am confident I have a fairly good tune on the car, and hope for a trouble free day. I have friends and family going and will have both pictures and video from the outing. It's just a test and tune night, but I hope to make it to the track a few more times this year, though most likely to Milan Dragway. I can't wait to blast down the track, as it's been building up inside for more than a decade. Summit Motorsports Park

No comments: