Friday, February 01, 2013

Yoke, Gears, Pinion Support, and Installation kit all ordered

I ordered up the last of my parts to complete the center section.  I also submitted my taxes a few nights ago, and should have my return within a week or two.  I think I'm going to go ahead and order the housing with axles sometime within the next month and order a brake kit later, likely a Wilwood kit, after selling my 12 bolt. It's really starting to come together now!  I've looked at tires, and am leaning towards a set of Mickey Thompson Street ET Drag Radials.  I see cars are running in the 7's now on just a 275/60/R15, so it should be plenty of sticky tire for my car.


Part # PY200 - 9" Ford Pinion Yoke (1350 series) 28 Spline
Part # 09F411M - 9" Ford 4.11 Ring & Pinion -- Motive Gear
Part # PS28C - 9" Ford Cast Daytona Pinion Support - 28 spline
 Part # R9FDD - Setup Kit 9" Ford, 3.250" Case, Daytona Pinion Support

No comments: