Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Let me start by wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and hope all my readers have a safe and happy holiday season. This Christmas I supplied the wife with a handful of options on my wish list, all of which were tools of course.

What Santa delivered was at the top of my wish list, a Craftsman Professional 1/2" composite impact wrench. This baby packs 725 ft/lbs of torque, and should be able to bust loose even the most stubborn of nuts and bolts. I had been leaning towards an Ingersoll Rand impact for years, though couldn't beat the price and torque rating of the Craftsman. While I own almost exclusively all Craftsman hand tools, I haven't been a big fan of their power tools in the past, but have had good experiences as of recent, and hope the trend continues. That said, my Milwaukee circular saw I got from my in-laws is the Cadillac of saws, no question about it!

In addition, the wife picked up an LED trouble light, which I was greatly in need of. I can't believe how long I've been getting by without one after my last trouble light took a shit. I'm anxious to get out to the garage and try both out, but instead am taking care of my sick baby girl and wife who managed to pick up a case of the stomach flu. Holiday season wouldn't be complete without a little virus to go around eh?

No comments: