Sunday, December 05, 2010

Daddy's little princess


It would be an injustice not to mention our newborn baby. On 11/29/2010 our baby girl was brought into this world, weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz, measuring 20.5 inches long. I suppose you can now place me among the proud parents who will talk on and on about their child, often boring those who don't have kids yet.


I had heard about the bond, but it truly is undescribable. The first time you hold your baby in your arms, it's instantaneous! They look into your eyes, you look into theirs, and there is a connection that is more powerful than anything in the world.


So, I have a baby girl...and I couldn't be happier! She'll be with me in the garage just as much as a little boy would, she'll know just as much about cars as a little boy would. And someday, she will likely help get her future little brother up to speed on how to restore a car, how to stage a Jr Dragster, and how to tell the difference between a small block and a big block, regardless of make. Not to mention, a Panther Pink Hemi Cuda is bad to the bone, but would also be quite fitting for a girlie girl in my opinion. :)

No comments: