Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bling Bling (Yo)

Definition:
Bling - Gaudy over the top hideous and wholly unnecessary

I’m starting my new motorcitymuscle.blogspot.com exclusive mini-series named “Bling”. I’m going to show some of the little unnecessary features that I’m adding to my car just because I want to. None of these items are “necessary” except to make my car stick out from others (as if a blown big block Fairmont Futura isn’t unique enough).

But as I started thinking about it I realized that hot rodding is really all about the “Bling”. It’s doing something different because you want to. It’s what makes building a car fun. It makes all those endless hours searching ebay for that perfect part (in my case the extremely rare factory radio delete plate) all worth it.

Peace
WesleyJ
1 Peter 3:14

1 comment:

Supersport said...

I just hope the Futura won't be riding on twenty-foes! LOL