Thursday, April 10, 2014

Camaro Update: 4-10-2014

Today entailed reorganizing the work bench, once again, as things were getting out of hand.  After that, I spent the better part of the day insulating the trunk.  I was initially hesitant as to whether or not I wanted to do the trunk.  Now that it's complete, I'm so glad I did.  The difference is noticeable, even while simply working inside the car and in the trunk. You can tell that noise is easily cancelled out, and look forward to both a quieter, and much cooler car this summer.  Tomorrow, I hope to get the carpet and seats installed, more wiring covered, and the roll bar padding installed.  While I initially had hoped to get my transmission finished up this week, I think my time has been much better spent in the garage.  With two little ones, it's much easier to work on my transmission in the basement than it is to disappear to the garage.  My wife's on spring break in another week, so I should easily have the transmission finished and engine/trans back in the car.  I'm still planning on hitting the road in May, and the track in June.








No comments: