Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Placed an order with Jeg's, hope to get my Camaro back together soon.

Placed a small order with Jeg's, just some fuel line clamps, AN caps, and leaf spring isolators.  I hope to get the rear end back in the car over the next week or two.  I still haven't heard from my friend back home, so don't know whether or not he's started on the center section.  Truth be told, our baby will be here in a few weeks, and I'm not too confident that I'll make a car show prior to that.  Especially when you consider I need a custom drive shaft made too.  I still hope to hit some shows later this summer, including Woodward, and make it to the drag strip as well.

In the mean time, I will be getting in one last Friday working on our 1968 Firebird this week.  Then, probably take a few months off once the new baby arrives, then hope to get back at it by late summer/early fall.

No comments: