Thursday, June 26, 2008

BBK TPI Intake - Winter 2008

As I continue planning my future engine rebuild for my 89 Formula, I still am not possitive on the direction I will go. Good news is that BBK has a new TPI Intake Manifold that is due out winter 2008, increasing the number of aftermarket options to help my engine breath. Many variables still exist for me, and I haven't completely ruled out going the LS engine route. Also of concern is whether or not this intake will be compatible with Fastburn heads, or if they will build two intakes, so that one of the two will be compatible. The Fastburns seem to be a great set of heads and I was sort of leaning towards them if I built an "old school" 350. I need to sit down and figure out which route would be the most cost effective in the long run. For now, all you TPI fans out there have a new intake on the way!

1985-1991 Corvette & 1985-1992 Camaro/Firebird TPI Intake Manifold

No comments: