Thursday, April 04, 2013

Road Trip to Indiana: Moser Engineering and Lingenfelter Performance


This past Monday we took a day trip down to Indiana. The destination was Moser Engineering, to pick up my Moser M9 housing, axles, and Wilwood disc brake kit. Moser, as expected, looked like your typical metal shop, though on a much grander scale. Their lobby consisted of an old dragster, second gen Camaro, and trophy case. Above, my daughter fashions the dragster.


Next stop was Lingenfelter Performance, a little north of Moser. Lingenfelter is a top notch facility. While I was asked not to take any pictures, trust me when I say it is state of the art, with customer cars overflowing their outside lot awaiting special treatment. I was lucky to see a dyno pull of an all stock Corvette Z06. While making around 435 hp at the wheels, she was screaming on the dyno. I have a lot of respect for the car, all stock or not, it sounded great!

Now that our trip is complete, and I have all necessary parts to complete my 9" install, I now need to find the time. Spring is here, and cruising weather here in Michigan will be here shortly!



No comments: