Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bombshell Buick

I know a badass car when I see one, and it seems Hot Rod Magazine shares my taste in cars.  This last summer when we stopped off to Bonneville during speed week, one of the first cars we stumbled upon was the custom Buick you see below.  Low and behold, the very same car showed up in a full feature in the March 2013 issue of Hot Rod.

Not sure I mentioned it, but while near the starting line at Bonneville, I was but a few feet away from David Freiburger in his goofy ass hat.  He was busy snappin' pictures, and I was too caught up in the moment watching the cars run to bother saying hello.  Any way, it's a very good article I wanted to share.  It also gave me reason to repost a few of the pictures I took at Bonneville.

747


748

Hot Rod: Buick Bombshell








No comments: