Tuesday, August 29, 2006

2006 Woodward Dream Cruise

Ok, so I'm a tad bit late reporting on the 2006 Woodward Dream Cruise, but better late than never right? Once again neither of my classics were running for the event, nor did I take up my 1989 Formula this year. I simply rode up with my neighbors, walked for a few hours, then sat and watched for a few more. This year we settled in down around 9 mile in Ferndale, which isn't normally my first choice, but that's where we resided out of convenience. For one, this was Mustang Alley on 9 mile. I believe I have seen enough Mustangs to last me until next Dream Cruise. Normally I like to reside in what I consider the core of it all, up around 12 mile or so near the McDonald's restaurant. There is always next year, just as there is always next year to try and have my Camaro back on the road, kickin' ass and taking names. Until then, here are some pictures along with my Flickr link where I have a good 100 or so uploaded, enjoy!





Click here for more 2006 Woodward pictures

No comments: